- Biondic, D. Browne, D.T., & Wiener, J. (2012). The joint influence of maternal stress on mother and teacher ratings of ADHD: A multivariate response model. Poster presented at the Society for Research on Adolescents Biennial Meeting, Vancouver, British Columbia, March 2012.
- Biondic, D. & Wiener, J. (2012). Understanding the factors associated with parenting stress of parents of adolescents with ADHD. Poster presented at the Canadian Psychological Association Annual Convention, Halifax, Nova Scotia, June 2012.
- Browne, D.T., Rokeach, A., Wiener, J., Hoch, J.S., Meunier, J.C., Thurston, S. (2012). Examining the Family-Level and Economic Impact of Complex Child Disabilities as a Function of Child Hyperactivity and Service Integration. Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities.
- Haydicky, J., Wiener, J., Badali, P., Milligan, K., & Ducharme, J. (2012). Evaluation of a mindfulness-based intervention for adolescents with learning disabilities and co-occurring ADHD and anxiety. Mindfulness. Advance online publication.
- Markel, C., Major, A., & Pelletier, J. (In press, 2012). Relations among language and reading development, theory of mind and story comprehension in L1 and L2 preschoolers. International Journal of Research Studies in Psychology. Advance online publication. doi: 10.5861/ijrsp.2012.157
- Markel, C., & Wiener, J. (In Press, 2012). Attribution processes in parent-adolescent conflict in families of adolescents with and without ADHD. Canadian Journal of Behavioural Sciences. doi: 10.1037/a0029854
- Markel, C., Timmermanis, V., & Wiener, J. (2012). How do school-related issues impact parent-adolescent relationships among youth with ADHD? The International School Psychology Association Convention, Montreal, Quebec.
- Timmermanis, V., & Wiener, J. (2012). Who? What? Why? An exploration of bullying among adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. The International School Psychology Association Convention, Montreal, Quebec.
- Wiener, J. & Costaris, L. (2012). Teaching Psychological Report Writing: Content and Process. Canadian Journal of School Psychology, 27(2), 119-135.
- Wiener, J., Malone, M., Varma, A., Markel, C., Biondic, D., Tannock, R., & Humphries, T. (2012). Children’s Perceptions of their ADHD Symptoms: Positive Illusions, Attributions, and Stigma. Canadian Journal of School Psychology, 27(3) doi: 10.1177/0829573512451972.
- Wiener, J. & Timmermanis, V. (2012). Social relationships of children and youth with learning disabilities: The 4th R. In B. Y.L. Wong and D. L. Butler (Eds). Learning about Learning Disabilities. Elsevier. pp. 89-140.