- Grimbos, T., & Granic, I. (April, 2009). Understanding What Works for Different Subtypes Of Aggressive Youth in Multisystemic Therapy. Poster presented for Society for Research in Child Development, Denver, USA.
- Markel, C, Biondic, D, & Wiener, J. (March, 2009). Parent and Child Perceptions of Behaviours Associated With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: An Investigation of the Positive Illusory Bias. Poster presented at: The University of Toronto Dean’s Graduate Student Research Conference, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- Grimbos, T., & Granic, I. (2009). Changes in maternal depression are associated with MST outcomes for adolescents with co-occurring externalizing and internalizing problems Journal of Adolescence, 32, 1415-1423.
- Haydicky, J., Wiener, J., Badali, P. (2009). Mindfulness Training for Adolescents with Learning Disabilities. Poster presented at the Annual Convention of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, New York, November, 2009
- Marton, I., Wiener, J., Rogers, M., Moore, C., & Tannock, R. (2009). Empathy and social perspective taking in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 37, 107-118.
- Rogers, M., Wiener, J. Marton, I. & Tannock, R. (2009). Supportive and controlling parental involvement as predictors of children’s academic achievement: Relations to children’s ADHD symptoms and parenting stress. School Mental Health, 2, 89-102.
- Rogers, M., Wiener, J. Marton, I. & Tannock, R. (2009). Parental involvement in children's learning: Comparing parents of children with and without Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Journal of School Psychology. 47, 167-185.
- Wiener, J. (2009). The Positive Illusory Bias in Children with Learning Disabilities and ADHD: Development and Measurement Issues. Symposium presented at the Canadian Psychological Association, June 2009. The following students authored or co-authored papers: J. Haydicky, V. Timmermanis, C. Markel, D. Biondic, N. Muradian, C. Lee.