- Grimbos, T., Woltering, S., & Granic, I. (2013). A Meta-Analysis Investigating What Works for Children and Youth with Comorbid Internalizing and Externalizing Problems. Presented at the 16th Annual European Conference on Developmental Psychology, Lausanne, Switzerland, September 4-7
- Rokeach, A., Woltering, S., Xu, S., & Tannock, R. (2013, April). Neural correlates of inhibitory control in college students with ADHD. Poster presentation at the Cognitive Neuroscience Society, San Francisco, CA.
- Shany, M., Wiener, J., & Assido, M. Friendship predictors of global self worth and domain specific self-concepts in university students with and without a learning disability. Journal of Learning Disabilities, V. 46 (5), 2013 Sep-Oct, p. 444-452
- Barrera, M., Hancock, K., Rokeach, A., Cataudella, D., Atenafu, E., Johnston, D., Punnett, A., Nathan, P. C., Bartels, U., Silva, M., Zelcer, S., Cassidy, M., Jansen, P., Shama, W., & Greenberg, C. (2013). Does the use of the Revised Psychosocial Assessment Tool (PATrev0) result in improved quality of life and reduced Psychosocial Risk in Canadian Families with a Child Newly Diagnosed with Cancer? Psycho-Oncology. (In press).
- Barrera M., Hancock K., Rokeach A., Atenafu E., Cataudella D., Punnett A., Johnston D., Cassidy M., Zelcer S., Silva M., Jansen P., Bartels U., Nathan P.C., Shama W., & Greenberg C. (2013). Is the Revised Psychosocial Assessment Tool (PAT2rev) Clinically Useful for Identifying Psychosocial Risk in Canadian Families with a Child Newly Diagnosed with Cancer? Pediatric Blood and Cancer. (In press).
- Grimbos, T., Granic, I., & Pepler, D. (2013). The Relation Between Co-rumination, Maternal Depressive Symptoms and Child Psychopathology. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioural Assessment, 35, 335-345.
- Haydicky, J., Shecter, C., Wiener, J., & Ducharme, J.M. (2013). Evaluation of MBCT for adolescents with ADHD and their parents: Impact on individual and family functioning. Journal of Child and Family Studies. Advance online publication. doi:10.1007/s10826-013-9815-1
- Woltering, S., Liu, Z., Rokeach, A., & Tannock, R. (2013). Neurophysiological differences in inhibitory control between adults with ADHD and their peers. Neuropsychologia, 51, 1888-1895.
Book Chapters Submitted:
- SOCIAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM